Complete used fire arms list
REGULAR - Clic here!
RESTRICTED - Clic here!
Withdrawal of Bill 64
Please Take 2 minutes to sign
To sign this petition, you must complete 3 steps:
Step 1: fill out the form that appears below the text of the petition and send it (you must accept the signing conditions before sending the form).
Step 2: consult your electronic mailbox and open the message sent by the Assembly.
Step 3: in this message, click on the link enabling you to register your signature.
You may sign a petition only once.
NRA (National Rifle Association) MODERN GUN CONDITION STANDARDS
• NEW: Not previously sold at retail, in same condition as current factory production.
• PERFECT: In New condition in every respect. (Many collectors & dealers use “As New” to describe this condition.) A “perfect” gun is literally as good as new, although it may have been sold in a retail store.
• EXCELLENT: New condition, used but little, no noticeable marring of wood or metal, bluing perfect (except at muzzle or sharp edges).
• VERY GOOD: In perfect working condition, no appreciable wear on working surfaces, no corrosion or pitting, only minor surface dents or scratches.
• GOOD: In safe working condition, minor wear on working surfaces, no broken parts, no corrosion or pitting that will interfere with proper functioning.
• FAIR: In safe working condition but well worn, and may require some minor maintenance, such as replacement of minor parts or adjustments which should be indicated in advertisement. No rust, but may have corrosion pits which do not render article unsafe or inoperable.
• POOR: Major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated, wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collector’s firearm.